Currently registered campers can take a discount off additional 2014 resident camp sessions! Find and register for an additional 2014 resident camp session, pay only the $25 deposit, then print, complete and mail in the Summer Camp Discount Coupon.
We can't wait to see you!
You can register for your camp online, in person, through the mail or even by fax.
1. Go to www.GirlScoutsWW.org/reg
2. Log in with your username and password, or create a new online account
3. Click on the Activities tab
4. In the new window, from the options at left, choose:
- a category, such as Day Camp or Resident (Overnight) Camp
- the dates you want
- the grade level you'll be going into in Fall 2014
4. Click on the camp session you want to register for from the list of results
5. Select the specific camp session you want, then click "Register now"
Through the mail
DuPont Girl Scout Center
PO Box 770
DuPont, WA 98327
1000 Davis Place
DuPont, WA 98327
Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Fax: (253) 473-0969
Currently registered campers can take a discount off additional 2014 resident camp sessions! To get your discount, find and register for an additional 2014 resident camp session. Pay only the $25 deposit. Then print, complete and mail in the Summer Camp Discount Coupon.
Looking For Cookie Dough Details?
Please review this document for details on Cookie Dough Rewards and how to use them for summer camp.
Having Trouble Registering?
Please contact our Camp Registrars at email@example.com or (800) 541-9852.
Our Cancellation Policy
What makes a successful camper?
In order to attend our camps, campers must:
- Be capable of participating in the mainstream public school system (does not require 1-on-1 guidance)
- Move independently from place to place
- Effectively interact in group-based and community living
- Be able to meet personal needs (bathing, toileting, dressing, diet management., etc.)
- Be capable of self-management of health needs
If you have questions regarding your camper, please contact the camp director.
Have a Gift Card to Use?
Girl Scouts of Western Washington gift cards cannot currently be used online. But don’t wait to send it in to register, you can still register for camp online. Just pay the $25 deposit for the camp session to secure a space. Then submit your gift card as payment by phone by calling (800)541-9852 or by mail to the DuPont Office. If mailing, please provide the full card number and include the amount you would like charged, the camper’s name and the camp session to apply the payment to.