Girl Scout Camp is open to all girls in every community and geographic area. Financial assistance is available to currently registered girl and adult members who otherwise would not be able to participate in Girl Scouting.
Eligibility for financial assistance is based on the Federal School Lunch program. There are three ways to establish your eligibility for our financial assistance program. We will need only ONE of the following:
- Submit a copy of the qualifying letter for free or reduced price school lunch from the school district.
- OR enter the client ID number for TANF or SNAP programs, or mark 'yes' if the child is a foster child on the Financial Assistance Request Form.
- OR submit the Financial Assistance Eligibility Form.
For more details or to download any of the forms, please visit the main Girl Scouts of Western Washington Financial Assistance page.
Financial Assistance can be used for ONE camp session per eligible girl per membership year and is valued up to $600 at the Tier C level. Deposit, if required, is not covered. Financial assistance cannot provide reimbursements if the camp is already paid. Submit a Camp Grant request to the Financial Assistance Department at least 3 weeks prior to the first day of the camp session. Anyone who wishes to attend a camp operated by our council must enroll in an active membership. Financial assistance can also help with membership dues.
To apply for financial assistance:
First, submit the camp registration, either by mail or by registering online. Then submit a Financial Assistance Request Form asking for the Camp Grant. Financial Assistance forms can be submitted five different ways:
- mail to: GSWW Financial Assistance, P.O. Box 770, DuPont, WA 98327
- emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- faxed to: (253) 473-0969
- walk-in: our Regional Girl Scout offices
- online: visit our website
For questions about whether you qualify for financial assistance and other inquires, please email email@example.com or call (253) 473-0969.