Our Financial Assistance
Girl Scout Camp is open to all girls in every community and geographic area in western Washington. When you register to attend our camps, you must also register to be a Girl Scout member. Financial assistance is available to currently registered girl and adult members who otherwise would not be able to participate in Girl Scouting.
Eligibility for financial assistance is based on the Federal School Lunch program. If the Girl Scout does not have access to the school lunch program, or does not qualify but the family has extenuating circumstances that should be considered, you can fill out the Financial Eligibility Form. Girls who are eligible for free or reduced price lunch at school are eligible for financial assistance from Girl Scouts of Western Washington. Each eligible girl or adult may submit up to one financial assistance request per membership year camp.
Financial Assistance Details
Below is a brief outline of the our Financial Assistance process. For more details, and to download any of the forms in English or Spanish, please visit the Financial Assistance section of our council website.
- Submit a request using the Financial Assistance Request Form for Camp
- This is available only to girl members of Girl Scouts of Western Washington
- Financial assistance can be used for only one camp session (up to $600)
- Deposit, if required, is not covered by financial assistance.
- Any girl who wishes to attend a camp operated by Girl Scouts of Western Washington must enroll in an active membership
Want to ask a specific question, or confused about whether you qualify? Send any questions to: FinancialAssistance@girlscoutsww.org